Friday, August 26, 2011

FILLER UP!


 A trip to Old Town Orange cannot be complete until you visit a small family owned restaurant that was  formely a gas station in the 1950's and hasn't changed. It's a step back in time with lots of american homestyle and  handmade items on the menu along with a very retro Egg Salad Sandwich. It's a perfect break from antique shopping  around the circle shaped heart of the town on Glassell Street. I've got lots of great photos from our visit and look forward to getting some more paintings posted for you soon, until then enjoy the rest of the summer!
For more information check out their site: http://www.fillingstationcafe.com/



12 comments:

Diana Sparks said...

Sweet! I can see this framed with a blue-purple matte and hanging inside the restaurant lobby. Although the real thing looks kind of dull in comparison with your painting!

Anonymous said...

I love it Andrea!!!

Jared

Ken said...

I was there yesterday could not belief that you did a wonderful job. I kept looking that you painting and said why this place look like I was there. O! ken too much Fiji water.
Love it keep up awesome job.

Deb S said...

Ok. Good with the bad! I"m not a fan of this one because after reading the info describing this quaint place especially after antique hunting I was expecting more retro colors, like red, blue, green etc. Instead It's a very modern look stealing the retro or antique look away. The purple is too strong for me and steals nostalgia away.

Just my two cents. You know I love your work!

Debbie said...

Very Pretty!

Cat said...

Beautiful!

Andrew said...

Great job Andrea! I just checked out their website - they have a huge space open to display your work on the History Page - I think you should be able to get a few hundred dollars from them or at the very least a years supply of Egg Salad Sandwiches!

Linda Bell said...

I love the flow and the feel of this painting! Very nice! :)

Ted said...

Love your brushes, great color & composition

Alberto said...

Andrea, One of my favorites from your beautiful gallery!

LilianaLuna said...

Andrea, this is very special!!!

LilianaLuna said...

Andrea, this is very special!!!