Saturday, March 12, 2011

GOSSIP GATHERING

Click to Enlarge
You just never know what kind of moments you can capture at the park or anywhere really, in every day life. Maybe it's just me and the crazy way I think sometimes but this one really struck me becuase I felt the birds where hanging around to get the latest gossip! One was even too embarrased to show it's face, as if to say "I just can't take this anymore!" I'm working on studying and using just a few of the oil brushes that really make the picture show texture on the page. I think that is a great challenging in painting digitally today but one day I hope to master it. Thanks for looking..more "day in the life" stuff coming.

5 comments:

MoondoggyJacq said...

I love this one. It makes me think of how wonderful every day things are if you stop to watch. Plus I love the title you gave it.

Tina said...

Hi Andrea,

Wonderful pic! At first when I saw the title I thought that it might be a pic of the "bunco babes"!
Tina

Jane said...

Very nice!!!!!

Linda said...

Andrea, nice colours and theme

Kari said...

Nice image, wonderful