Friday, November 27, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Click Images to Enlarge
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.  Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”   
Melody Beattie
Happy Thanksgiving to You and your Families! Although I won’t be fortunate enough to share this holiday with my own family this year, distance will not diminish my gratefulness for their love and support that I feel every day throughout the year. I feel so grateful to have such loving parents, a brother and sister that are more like best friends to me, fun loving nieces and nephews, friends I can laugh with, a husband who inspires me, a puppy that warms my heart and the blessings of having good health.

  Of course, at times I also experience stress and frustration but after “venting”  I always try to step back and remember the things that I’m grateful for. Feeling gratitude has really balanced me.

  I’m thankful to be able to have such creative software that allows me share my passion for art with you through my blog here and am thankful to all of you (my subscribers) who support me. I hope that my posts lift your spirits on those moments that aren’t as happy as others and I hope that you have so much to be thankful for this holiday season too! Share with me what you're grateful for this Thanksgiving in my comments below!

2 comments:

Joni G. said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR FRIEND, YOU DEFINITELY HAVE THE RIGHT ATTITUDE!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!

Karen A said...

"I love this picture. You look so happy!"